Saturday, December 23, 2006
HELLOO EVRYONE!
Okay it's the first time I'm blogging here MUAHAHA yarh damn slow but never mind.. Anyway, I hope you guys will be coming sooooon. I am somehow thrilled over the past two trainings because I finally got to unleash my goalkeeping skills using my ultra new goalie pads.. getting used to it already MUAHAHAHAHA Wah feels so good baby!
Anyway, I'd just like to say that over the year, I think most of you have made a tremendous improvement. I'm really inspired by how you guys are really putting all the effort to improve yourselves. I applaud you guys for that man! Becos sometimes, SOMETIMES I am damn lazy to come for training YARH my bad. So when I see you guys training with such determination and passion, it moved me you see :D I come to realize that you guys are PRETTY AMAZING! Aiyahh we must live it to what we wear you know.. sHOCK those people hahahaha
OH I hope most of you are aware about our attendance RIGHT?? The exco came to an agreement that those who are late ahh must run you know! One person late one round. And it's not just the latecomer. THE WHOLE TEAM!! WAHHH Please horrr dunch be late for chray-nings okaaay!! GOT FINE SUMMORE!! WAHHHH aiyohh but good lah. This decision from the exco slapped me right in the head becos number one i wouldn't want to pay EXTRA for deliberately absenting myself and number two, it's not just about me, it's about the team as well RIGHT.. so let us all work together.. MUAHAHHAHA
We're all in this together.. MUAHAHA Can i just say that the high school musical is so.. cocky? AHH It's simply koo koo. I dunch like it. HAHAH
ORHHH WE SHOULD WATCH REMEMBER THE TITANS!! It's totally brilliant okaaay!! :D Btw, the movie is like years ago lah, in case you guys don't knw.
HAHA JOCE THANKS for your constant support ahhh Your words never fail to inspire me.. Lemme quote what you quote from pirre dulain: "they or u in this case, are underdogs, nobody expects anything from you, so the only thing u have to do out there, is SURPRISE them, show them tht u are worth more than they think, play the game for yourselves, not everyone of them won, but they proved that they wre not worthless or rejects..that even class could not hold them down". This is such a beautiful quote seriously. :D
ANYHOOS, Hope to see you guys for training sooooon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Have an awesome holiday you guys!
God bless. :)
Love and peace.
Mrs. Saviola
or famously known as
-faz-
it's all about us :)
12:19 AM
// stick and ball?